Find party invitations for any occasion at eInvite.com. Personalize, preview, and order your invitation instantly.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 30: Thank You!

Sam wrote to me today:

"I want to say, your blog during this month resembles a sitcom in its 7th season. You know you're going to get syndicated if you can just make it through the season, so you throw in a clip-show of highlights."

On this last day of NaBloPoMo, I want to say thank you to all of you who kept reading, even through the clip show of highlights. I am pretty sure I won't be doing this again.

I'll be back to my once or twice a week schedule after today, with hopefully a bit more freshness and enthusiasm.

Next week, on DC365 -- Ice skating in the sculpture garden, White House tour, and Hanukkah on the Ellipse. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

caroline said...

Congratulations! I'm going to miss reading your daily posts.

dc365 said...

C - you are really too kind. Thanks for the support.