Find party invitations for any occasion at eInvite.com. Personalize, preview, and order your invitation instantly.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Roll Call!

As NaBloPoMo continues, I'd like to take this opportunity to direct your attention to my Blog Roll at the right hand side of the page, "Inside the Beltway." There's some good stuff there, and I'd like to urge you to check out these great blogs!

C in DC: Caroline is just about the craftiest person I know, or rather, read. Check out her blog for interesting recipes, cake decorating tips, lots of yarn and knitting related items, cat updates and fun things going on around DC. Plus, she has really really awesome hair.

Culture Me, DC: Kate is great to check in with for deals and happenings about town. She is the master of the quick and dirty coming attraction, and we have very similar tastes.

DC Blogs: An excellent roundup of the most interesting DC blog posts. Plus, sometimes I get linked to, and then I feel famous.

DCNightlife Raw: I feel honored that these people like little old DC365, because I'm pretty sure they are a lot cooler than me.

Diminished Seventh: Lee's blog! Music news, both locally and nationally, and an abundance of wit.

Eavesdrop DC: I. Love. This. Blog.

Kelly the Culinarian: I'm new to Kelly's blog, but this Petworth resident is always on the lookout for new, interesting and delicious foods.

murkycoffee.com: We know how I feel about murky coffee. This is a great way to find out what's new at the store, including exciting developments such as $5 hot chocolate is back! (No questions).

Project Beltway: Who says DC has no sense of style? This intrepid blogger keeps an eye out for the fashionable few running around town. I found this blog when our friend John made it in for his Halloween costume.

The DC Concierge: The Concierge, much like, me is a wonky consultant by day and DC aficionado by night. I like her Q & A format, and she seems to know a lot about very useful topics. Got a questions? Your concierge is sure to know the answer.

The Gracious Bowl: Because DC is such a small town, I had been invited to a soup swap by these ladies long before I even had a blog. This blog is all soup all the time, and with the weather cooling down quickly this blog is a must.

WhereInDC: Amy is new to blogging (welcome Amy!), and she has already been eating up a storm. Plus, we know she has good taste since she dug my Bourdain roundup.

Bookmark these great blogs, leave comments and just generally lend them your eyes and your support. These amazing women (and a couple men) are making great contributions to DC's blogging scene.

Is there someone you love that I left off? Let me know! I'd love to find some new ones to add to the roll call.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind compliments!

BTW, I get my hair cut at Bang on 16 and U. You should check them out if you want a really cool and affordable haircut.

yo@yo.com said...

Thanks for the links, its always good to read some fresh news.

dc365 said...

Caroline - The proof is in the pudding. I will hit up Bang. Maybe it will be Thing 82??

Yoyo - I have smart and savvy ladies on that list. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I use Bang, too, but if you want your hair dry when you leave, and you have a lot of it, be sure to let them know when you make an appointment.

:) Oh, and I don't post as much as I ought, but I'm a DC blogger. Working on it.