Find party invitations for any occasion at eInvite.com. Personalize, preview, and order your invitation instantly.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Fall!

There is a chill in the air and a butternut squash on my counter. Happy Fall!

Where have I been? Well, as Deb put it, work has been very...work-like these past two weeks. And after a ten or 12 hour day in front of a computer in my cubicle, I just have not been able to bring myself to sit back down at one in my leisure time.

And I've been doing fun Things, too! There was an amazing dinner at Oyamel, caramel bread pudding at Buzz, and a very poorly organized party in the Hirshorn sculpture garden. There just hasn't been the time to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard, if you will).

I'll be back to my old tricks next week. I will try.

In the meantime...throw on a sweater, visit a pumpkin patch, and enjoy the Fall!

0 comments: